Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Bad Blogger, No Biscuit!!!!

I have been a bad blogger. I have no excuse for my long absence. I'm sorry if you have checked back here looking for something new.

I have been busy making cards, as always, and posting some of them on We Craft Cards and The Outlawz. I recently was awarded "Featured Card" on one of The Outlawz boards. Here is that card:
           
                                                            

Yes, I really did set it on fire and had to go tell my husband that the house was not burning down. It made quite an odor for such a small fire! This was for a friend of ours who just turned 65. Happy Birthday, Bruce H.!!

6 comments:

  1. Hi Ellie! I love that you tried to make your card realistic by setting it on fire! Wow! It's a great card and deserving of being featured on the Outlawz!
    Hugs!
    Darcy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Darcy! And thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  2. Ellie, I love that Art Impression image! (I think her name is Beatrice?) And, glad you didn't set off the fire alarm!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all of those Oldie images; they look like me LOL!

    ReplyDelete