Monday, March 27, 2017

Altenew Class Day 4

The "Twist" on this day was to cut the front of the card oddly. The point is to show a little bit of the inside of the card and to add interest to the front. I chose to use a die for my odd cut but I could have just cut an angled line for a simpler look. The opening has acetate on it to make it sturdier in that bottom left corner. This is a Happy Retirement card for our friend Bruce who recently received the card that I set on fire. He is an avid trout fisherman.

                                         

2 comments:

  1. I obviously missed the 'set on fire' card, but it does sound interesting (or scary...). glad to hear that this was a little more successful and cute to boot! Love your choice of 'inside' design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The fire was not accidental. Please go to my post entitled "Bad Blogger, No Bisciut" to see the card. Thanks for visiting!

    ReplyDelete