Thursday, February 18, 2016

Exciting News!

I have been invited to be a Guest Designer next month for the Clean and Simple challenges on The Outlawz Challenges website. I feel very honored to have been chosen and I am excited about doing it. So, every Monday morning in March you will be seeing my work with the Design Team. Hooray!

Here is the address to the site:  outlawzchallenges.ning.com  (Sorry, I don't know how to make it be a link.) They have a different challenge and design team for each day of the week. It's a big group of players so there is lots of inspiration there. They come up with some fun ideas and they cover a lot of styles of card making. What are you waiting for?....Go visit!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ellie! I finally found your blog! Just want to stop by with a "Hello!" and congratulations on your GDT spot with our CAS group at Outlawz! Your work is beautiful and I look forward to seeing more of them.

    I can help with the link question. When you go to create a new blog post, there is a link button in the header bar. Just click on that and paste the URL address in the "Web Address" box, in this case outlawzchallenges.ning.com. Then put the name of the site in the "Text to display" box, in this case The Outlawz Challenges Group.

    I hope this help. Wishing you a lovely weekend ahead Ellie and I look forward to having you visiting us in our Monday Greetings group.

    Hugs, Christina
    Outlawz Monday Greetings (DT)
    memoriescrafter.blogspot.com (my blog)

    ReplyDelete