Sunday, January 3, 2016

Fuse Tool

My fabulous daughter gave me a Fuse Tool for Christmas and I used it for the first time today. Can I just say I am in love? I cut a large star in the plastic using my Spellbinders die. it didn't cut all of the way through but it was easy to finish with scissors. Then I sealed all but two sides of the star with the Fuse Tool. It was quick and easy! I filled the star with a little silver glitter and some sequins and sealed the last two sides. I made the card by cutting a smaller star out of the heavy card stock and adhered the plastic star to the back side. I used foam tape to attach it to the card front so that there would be room for the shaker to work. The card turned out great and it was fun to make.

2 comments:

  1. I haven't heard of the fuse tool. Going to look into getting it. I could always use a good shopping trip.

    ReplyDelete